Theological Musings

Theological Musings has moved to a new location!
All posts and comments have been preserved at the new location. Please visit TheologicalMusingsBlog.com

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Welcome to a New Blogger

One of my dear friends "in real life", Raborn Johnson, has recently taken the plunge into simple church. I'm excited for him! And I'm even more excited (if that's possible) to welcome him to the world of blogging.

Take a moment to visit Ray's X-Change, if for no other reason than to see a crazy picture of him on Monday Night Football! But seriously, add him to your Favorites or Bloglines, or whatever, so you can read his thoughts in the days/weeks/months to come.

Raborn, welcome, bro. I hope you'll start commenting here, too, in addition to your own writing.

Until next time,

steve :)

6 comment(s):

Thanks so much for the props Steve! You have inspired me greatly in the world of blog!! I am excited to get started! Thanks again for the encouragement!!!!!!!

By Blogger Raborn Johnson, at Tuesday, May 02, 2006 5:36:00 PM  

I'm just passing through. Haven't commented in awhile but do frequent your blog since A Blogger's Version of 1 Corinthians 13.

Looks like your friend is off to a great start!

By Blogger Michael Pendleton, at Thursday, May 04, 2006 6:13:00 AM  

Hey Steve,
Sure do like the new look of the blog.

8^)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, May 04, 2006 1:58:00 PM  

Very nice look here, Steve. Got the whole Blue Ridge thing going. Very restful, it certainly puts one in a frame of mind to muse theologically.

By Blogger Gordon, at Thursday, May 04, 2006 1:59:00 PM  

ded and Gordon, thanks! And Gordon, you were very perceptive about the reason I chose this template. I thought it was very "Blue Ridgey" ;)

I also thought that a softer set of colors and images lent itself to the type of discussions we have here -- peaceful and enjoyable, even when we disagree! And your recent template change inspired me, Gordon! :)

Now that I've got the template changed, I will get back to actually writing posts again. hehe

steve :)

By Blogger Steve Sensenig, at Thursday, May 04, 2006 2:18:00 PM  

Great new template! Sure is calming!:)

By Blogger Raborn Johnson, at Thursday, May 04, 2006 6:57:00 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home