Theological Musings

Theological Musings has moved to a new location!
All posts and comments have been preserved at the new location. Please visit TheologicalMusingsBlog.com

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Shameless Self-Promotion

I sincerely apologize for the length of time since my last post. Things have been very busy on the work front, and I have not had the chance to sit down and type out my thoughts in a while. Hopefully, very soon, I'll be able to get back to blogging on a semi-regular basis!

In the meantime, I would like to take this opportunity to let you know about my new piano CD which was just released this past week. This third CD is a Christmas project, entitled "Christmas Solitude". You may hear some of the tracks and find out more information, including how to order it, at my Worship Keys music website.

Also, I haven't actually gotten a chance to see it yet, but today was the release date for Phillips, Craig, and Dean's new live DVD. I was privileged to play keys on that DVD (we recorded it back in July at Regent University in Virginia Beach, VA) and am looking forward to seeing the finished product. If you get a chance to see it, you might catch a glimpse of me playing!

I hope you can forgive the self-promotion here, but I thought the five or so of you who are reading might want to know about it! ;)

Until next time (which hopefully won't be too long!),

steve :)

2 comment(s):

how comes i can never get ahold of you when i call?? we gotta talk....i mean really gotta talk....yeah, i'll just leave it at that...

:)

†AJ

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, November 02, 2005 9:05:00 AM  

Hey, Steve, thanks for connecting us to your blog at H2H.

As part of a super musical family, it's hard for me to comment on this issue. Invite the Powells over is the obvious answer to all these questions!

But I checked out your comments on love, and couldn't agree more! We gagged this morning looking over my dh's "theological library" in the living room. That trash has got to go! "Systematic Theology" "Speech for Persuasive Preaching"... my son said, Oh, yes, because Jesus was always systematic in his theology!

I stand with you, we can't do better than to put on love, radical love, love aforethought, love in the trenches, love on the heights, love when it hurts and love when it costs me my own Christmas gift for a little girl to get hers.

Ya think?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, December 22, 2005 3:42:00 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home